All of the Things!

 


I have a secret, I love the shower and having baths. I've been told that I should let everyone know what living with me looks like. 

1. I'm not blind, I can see and navigate really well!  Steps are no challenge at all!

2. Love my baths, which is good news since playing in the mud is good for the soul. I will even shower with you every morning unless you lock me out of the bathroom! 

3. If I even think you are telling me to get into my crate, I'm already in there! I'm super smart!

4. I love playing with other dogs, so having some friends would be nice

5. I have lots of energy! Lots! Wanna go running?

6. I am proficient at second bed beds! This morning we woke up to have a first out around 8:30am. Then we all had breakfast cookies and went back to bed until 11am. I was quiet as a church mouse in my crate. 

7. I can be bratty sometimes. I'm trying hard to learn not to jump up, but it's so hard when I get so excited. I respond well to verbal corrections or the squirt bottle. 

8. Super kitty cat safe! In fact, this vacation cat keeps hunting me and attacking me. I have a good set of lungs for screaming. 

9. Very food motivated, which makes training super easy. Plus have I mentioned I'm super smart?

10. I can be a little nervous around strange people, but I seemed to have gotten over that on my vacation. This lady has drug me everywhere! I've met so many people and they all have nummies for me! 

11. Potty training, I've got that down!!!! I have a bladder of steal! 

12. I love posing for the camera!

13. I love car rides and adventures!

14. I usually only touch my toys, I'm not big on stealing human things. I love chasing balls!

If you think you are my forever home, please fill out an application for me! https://www.blinddogrescue.org/adoption/application/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puppy Party Videos

Vacation!